Cape Town

Cape Town Photos

05 Feb 2011

New Look - Stunningpress

I changed the template for this blog. The template I am using is called "Stunningpress" and it is available from http://bloggertemplates.info/.

The template have a magazine look and feel and is very easy to implement.


One of the few issues I have with the template is with the intro thumbnail on a blog post summary. If the first image in your post is in portrait format, the intro thumbnail looks stretched. I like the post thumbnails though - just have to remember to have the first image in a post in landscape format

I did not use the slider because the site takes a bit longer to load if you use it.

I prefer using a two column setup with one main column and a sidebar. The template also comes with social bookmarking icons.


There is still some cleanup to do and I want to shift some things around but the migration to this new template was fairly easy.

2 comments:

The new look is terrific, Gregory. An excellent choice. Congratulations!

Hi John, How are you doing?
Thanks for the comment.


"Jazz and freedom go hand in hand. That explains it. There isn't any more to add to it. If I do add to it, it gets complicated. That's something for you to think about. You think about it and dig it. You dig it..." Thelonious Monk
"Jazz and freedom go hand in hand. That explains it. There isn't any more to add to it. If I do add to it, it gets complicated. That's something for you to think about. You think about it and dig it. You dig it..." Thelonious Monk

Hamba Kahle Winston Mankunku Ngozi - Tributes

PASS photostream