Cape Town

Cape Town Photos

07 Feb 2008

danke CULLMANN

I lost the quick-release plate to my CULLMANN 2550 tripod. Trying to get a replacement plate in Cape Town was very difficult. FotoKino in Cape Town and Fotolens in Bellville said that they could help. I was told by other so called reputable outlets that I will walk the soles of my shoes looking for a replacement, but will not find one and will have to replace the tripod.

Hey man, things are really not so bad. I send a email to the CULLMANN company in Germany enquiring if they have any outlets in South Africa, selling their products. Next thing, I got a reply from them, telling me that they are sending me a replacement plate, free of charge.

danke CULLMANN

0 comments:


"Jazz and freedom go hand in hand. That explains it. There isn't any more to add to it. If I do add to it, it gets complicated. That's something for you to think about. You think about it and dig it. You dig it..." Thelonious Monk
"Jazz and freedom go hand in hand. That explains it. There isn't any more to add to it. If I do add to it, it gets complicated. That's something for you to think about. You think about it and dig it. You dig it..." Thelonious Monk

Hamba Kahle Winston Mankunku Ngozi - Tributes

PASS photostream