Cape Town

Cape Town Photos

07 Jun 2008

The South African Jazz Network is growing...

I got an email followed by a phone call from Hotep Idris Galeta last Saturday, inviting me to join the South African Jazz Network. At first, I know many people are sceptical.

Looking back, he started this network on 28 May 2008, I am so amazed on how fast this network is growing. There are musicians and people that I never heard of before.

If you really into jazz, please go check out and join the South African Jazz Network.


Visit South African Jazz Network.ning.com

0 comments:


"Jazz and freedom go hand in hand. That explains it. There isn't any more to add to it. If I do add to it, it gets complicated. That's something for you to think about. You think about it and dig it. You dig it..." Thelonious Monk
"Jazz and freedom go hand in hand. That explains it. There isn't any more to add to it. If I do add to it, it gets complicated. That's something for you to think about. You think about it and dig it. You dig it..." Thelonious Monk

Hamba Kahle Winston Mankunku Ngozi - Tributes

PASS photostream