Cape Town

Cape Town Photos

30 Nov 2009

Watch out, these congas have sharp pins in their skins



The congas in the photo were stolen recently.

A plea from Daniel Bloem:"..so if anybody hear something or see them please be so kind to contact me...Thanks so much!!!"

You can also contact me.

A few months ago some of drummer Jonno Sweetman's equipment was also stolen.

Music instruments are very expensive and these thieves will probably sell it for next to nothing, just to get a few bucks...

Please assist in getting Daniel's congas back?

1 comments:

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!


Also visit my homepage :: registry cleaner review


"Jazz and freedom go hand in hand. That explains it. There isn't any more to add to it. If I do add to it, it gets complicated. That's something for you to think about. You think about it and dig it. You dig it..." Thelonious Monk
"Jazz and freedom go hand in hand. That explains it. There isn't any more to add to it. If I do add to it, it gets complicated. That's something for you to think about. You think about it and dig it. You dig it..." Thelonious Monk

Hamba Kahle Winston Mankunku Ngozi - Tributes

PASS photostream